NATIONAL PROGRAM OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT - NRDP
NRDP 2014-2020 contains measures aimed at rural development in Romania, taking into account both the socio-economic realities of our country and implicitly the rural area, as well as the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP 2020).
NRDP 2014-2020 contributes to the consolidation of medium and long-term development of the agricultural sector and the rural environment, starting with the accession of Romania to the European Union and supported by the NRDP 2007-2013.
The main objectives of the National Rural Development Program are:
- Increasing the competitiveness of agriculture;
- Sustainable management of natural resources and climate change;
- Balanced rural development, reducing the economic and social disparities between different parts of the country;
- Investments needed to improve the economic and environmental performance of agricultural holdings.
Main rural development priorities for the 2014-2020 programming period:
- Modernizing and increasing the viability of agricultural holdings through their consolidation, openness to the market and processing of agricultural products;
- Encourage rejuvenation of farmers' generations by supporting the setting up of young farmers;
- Developing basic rural infrastructure as a prerequisite for attracting investment in rural areas and creating new jobs and implicitly for rural development;
- Encouraging the diversification of the rural economy by promoting the creation and development of SMEs in non-agricultural sectors in rural areas;
- Encouraging local development placed under the responsibility of the community through the LEADER approach. LEADER cross-cutting competence improves competitiveness, quality of life and diversification of the rural economy, and combating poverty and social exclusion;
- Promoting the fruit sector as a sector with specific needs through a dedicated subprogram.
In our consulting activity, we focus on the following NRDP funding measures:
[Each link refers to the appropriate presentation sheet]
- Investments in the creation and upgrading of small scale basic infrastructure PNDR_M 7_SM 7.2
- Investments associated with the protection of cultural heritage PNDR_M 7_SM 7.6
- Afforestation and creation of wooded areas PNDR_M 8_SM 8.1
- Preparatory Support PNDR_M 19_SM 19.1
- Support for the implementation of actions within the local development strategy PNDR_M 19_SM 19.2
- Preparation and Implementation of Co-operation Activities of the Local Action Group PNDR_M 19_SM 19.3
- Support for operating and animation expenses PNDR_M 19_SM 19.4
Pentru mai multe informații poți trimite un mesaj aici