Providing awareness measures on mountain farming in villages from Mountain Valley Local Action Group
The overall objective was to provide knowledge regarding support scheme of the Common Agricultural Policy for rural people in order to support business development in the agricultural sectors.
1. Increasing local products competitiveness.
2. Raising awareness regarding the environmental problems in agricultural, non-wood-forest and food industry to improve environmental protection.
Beneficiaires gained awareness and specific knowledge in agriculture. All this information was retrieved by the latest research in agriculture.
The project addressed to:
- Young people under 40 years old;
- Farmers with semi-subsistence farms;
- Members of producer groups or other associative forms recognized by the legislation;
- People who have an investment project;
- Beneficiaires of the measures of Ist and IInd axis of National Rural Development Programme.
Participants received specific information on modern techniques in agriculture.
In the event development there were involved people with experience in agriculture and farming practices of the targeted villages