Project: "StartUp Romania"
Financed by Ministry of Youth and Sports
Implemented by Young Entrepreneurs in Romania in partnership with SMART Development Center.
The project value: 26.721 Lei.
The period of implementation: 29th of July to 15th of November 2013.
Overall objective of the project:
The “Start-Up Romania” project aimed to stimulate the young people economic activity by implementing a campaign to promote entrepreneurship support measures (through grants, legislative support, fiscal support, educational support and free access to business development support services), through 8 regional conferences.
Direct beneficiaries of the project: 320 young participants in the 8 regional conferences.
The main activity of the project:
Organization of the promotional campaign for the support measures dedicated to boost entrepreneurship among young people by implementing 8 regional conferences in Galati, Bucharest, Slatina, Oradea, Timisoara, Iasi, Targu Mures and Brasov.
There were involved young potential entrepreneurs aged between 18 and 35 years, speakers from the gouvernmental institutions, from NGOs and successful entrepreneurs selected through an open call for applications.
The conditions for taking part as young business-speakers were:
- To run a business;
- To have successfully accessed at least one measure for young entrepreneurship support;
- To have demonstrated a constant development in entrepreneurship;
- The maximum age of 35 years old;
- The willingness to participate in the project activities.
The main results were:
- The organization of a press conference of the project.
- The organization of 8 regional events to promote entrpreneurship.
- Participation of 320 young people, 16 speakers from the governmental and nongovernmental environment, 16 successful entrepreneurs involved in regional evens