REGIONAL OPERATIONAL PROGRAM - POR
The Regional Operational Program proposes both investments in different types of infrastructure and services, differentiated according to the degree of development and specificity of the regions, formulating a set of priorities and appropriate measures for optimizing the needs-to-resource ratio and identifying the means necessary to achieve the proposed objectives.
ROP 2014-2020 aims to increase overall economic competitiveness and improve the living conditions of local and regional communities by supporting the development of the business environment, infrastructure conditions and services, ensuring a sustainable development of the regions, capable of managing in a Resource efficiency, capitalize on their potential for innovation and assimilation of technological progress.
This objective is in line with the European objective of enhancing the competitiveness of the regions and promoting social equity.
In our consulting activity, we focus on the following ROP financing measures targeting public beneficiaries:
[Each link refers to the appropriate presentation sheet]
- Promoting technology transfer - investing in C & I, developing links and synergies between businesses, research and development centers and higher education POR_A1_PI 1.1
- Supporting energy efficiency, smart energy management and the use of renewable energy in public infrastructure, including public buildings, and in the housing sector POR_A3_PI 3.1
- Promote carbon reduction strategies for all types of territory, in particular urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable urban mobility plans and measures to mitigate adaptation - except for county boroughs POR_A3_PI 3.2
- Promote carbon reduction strategies for all types of territory, particularly urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable urban mobility plans and measures to mitigate adaptations - only for county-based municipalities POR_A4_PI 4.1
- Achieving actions to improve the urban environment, revitalize cities, regenerate and decontaminate decommissioned industrial land (including reconversion areas), reduce air pollution and promote noise reduction measures POR_A4_PI 4.2
- OProviding support for physical, economic and social regeneration of disadvantaged communities in urban and rural areas POR_A4_PI 4.3
- Investments in education, training, including vocational training for skills acquisition and lifelong learning through the development of education and training infrastructures POR_A4_PI 4.4
- Conservation, protection, promotion and development of natural and cultural heritage POR_A5_PI 5.1 | Annex 2 to the Shelf POR_A5_PI_5.1 List of historical monuments
- Achieving actions to improve the urban environment, revitalize cities, regenerate and decontaminate brownfields (including reconversion areas), reduce air pollution and promote noise reduction measures POR_A5_PI 5.2
- Stimulating regional mobility by linking regional road infrastructure to TEN-T infrastructure POR_A6_PI 6.1
- Supporting employment growth by developing endogenous potential as part of a territorial strategy for certain areas as well as increasing accessibility and development of specific natural and cultural resources POR_A7_PI 7.1
- Investments in health and social infrastructure contributing to national, regional and local development, reducing health inequalities and promoting social inclusion by improving access to social, cultural and recreational services as well as switching from institutional services To services provided by local authorities POR_A8_PI 8.1_OS8.1 and OS8.2 | POR_A8_PI 8.1_OS8.3
- Local development under the responsibility of the community POR_A9_PI 9.1
- Investing in education, skills and lifelong learning through the development of education and training infrastructures POR_A10_PI 10.1
- Strengthening Institutional Capacity and Effective Public Administration POR_A11_PI 11.1
For the 2014-2020 programming period, the Regional Operational Program is allocated approximately EUR 7.9 billion, of which EUR 6.7 billion (including the performance reserve) represents EU support, through the European Regional Development Fund, 1.2 Billion national contribution, provided by national public funds (state budget, local budgets).