Course Description Common Skills - Communication in English
Course presentation: The training program is designed to help develop the ability to express and communicate in English.
At the end of the course graduates will be able to:
• Receives messages sent orally or in writing in different communication situations
• Identify key information from authentic texts
• Produce oral or written messages appropriate to specific communication contexts
• Relate the content of a movie / story, based on a plan of ideas
• Synthesize the content of a written text / oral message as a schema / note
• Make interaction in oral or written communication
• Write response letters expressing views on issues related to concerns
• Transmit and mediate oral or written messages in various communication situations
• Reporting in the form of a group / individual project / day-to-day activity
• Work in a team
The duration of the course is 80 hours, structured as follows: 27 hours of theoretical training and 53 hours of practical training. Following the graduation course, the participants will receive certificates of specialization authorized by the Ministry of National Education and the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Protection and the Elderly, being regulated by the law, as study papers with national and European recognition. The specialization certificates issued will be accompanied by the descriptive supplements with occupational skills acquired according to the occupational standard.
The necessary documents for enrollment students are as follows:
• Identity copy copy;
• birth certificate copy
• marriage certificate (for women);
• Copy of the last degree or study certificate.
Smart Development Center
For more info:
Tel: 033 610 11 77