What is START UP NATION?
The "Start-up Nation - Romania" Small Business program was launched within the Ministry of Business, Trade and Entrepreneurship to encourage and stimulate the entrepreneurial spirit of citizens to engage in private economic structures .
Following the increase in the number of businesses and the revival of the economic environment, the increase in the number of employees, the reduction of the number of unemployed and the increase in consumption, the program for stimulating the establishment of SMEs, called "Start-up Nation - Romania", offers a grant of 100% Up to 200,000 lei / project to a maximum of 10,000 beneficiaries per year. This means that the entrepreneur will have a 0% own contribution in terms of eligible expenditure.
According to officials from the Ministry of Business, Commerce and Entrepreneurship, the Romania Start-Up Nation program will be operational in the coming period, with entrepreneurs applying for funding between May and June 2017, the first financing contracts to be signed Starting with June this year.
Who is ELIGIBLE to receive this funding?
Although this program offers the opportunity to finance 10,000 business plans, the following areas of activity are encouraged: production activities and IT programming activities; Creative industries; services; Trade and other activities. You must know that the most profitable areas are: fashion and clothing, the HoReCa field, IT and agricultural production. But it is not enough for the field to benefit you, there is a need for innovation and products to be remarked and a good branding.
To qualify for funding, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- The enterprise must be established after January 30, 2017 and registered with the Trade Register Office as a commercial company (including LLC) or cooperative society;
- CAEN Code authorized by ONRC at the time of submission of the settlement documentation;
- Implementation location in the urban or rural area, including the Bucharest-Ilfov Development Region;
- Mandatory creation of one job for a non-reimbursable financing of 200,000 lei and assuming the maintenance of the place / jobs created for 2 years.
- The enterprise may be set up by natural persons who are associated in other companies, provided that the other firms in which that person is associated are NOT in bankruptcy, insolvency;
- Shareholders / directors of other companies can not apply with a new firm that operates on a CAEN code that they have previously pursued in the past;
What can be included in the budget supported by this funding
The eligible expenditure categories financed by the Start-up Nation Program - Romania are equipments and machinery, vans (cars for certain NACE codes, 8 + 1 passenger minibuses, N1, N2, N3 vehicles, except G all terrain vehicles ), Air conditioning / heating equipment, energy saving equipment, IT equipment, furniture, office equipment, rents, salaries (will be eligible for a period of six months) creation of web pages, promotion (possibly limited to 8000 lei) , Franchises, licenses, entrepreneurial courses, software and consultancy (8% limit is desired).
Given that businesses are encouraged to receive at least 50% of the proposed investment to purchase equipment, scoring will be given to those who purchase software, equipment, state-of-the-art technology (not older than 3 years and To be certified by the manufacturer). No second-hand goods or leasing options are accepted.
Payments under a new proposal will be made after the reimbursement mechanism of the expenses incurred and the settlement of the payment requests. The reimbursement will be used on a payroll basis (which will be eligible for a maximum of 6 months at the maximum average salary per economy). For the rest of the expenses, the payment request will be used by which the contractor, on the basis of the concluded contracts, comes with unpaid invoices from suppliers and the state pays them. Non-deductible value added tax will also be included in eligible costs.
What score can you get
|TOTAL: 100 points|
How the business plan will be evaluated
According to the score grid, each idea of funding must earn at least 50 points, according to the selection criteria mentioned above, to receive funding. The evaluation will be in the order of the score, within the budget available. If, following the evaluation of the projects, there will be projects with scoring equality, the additional grading criteria will be the following:
- the number of jobs to be created by implementing this program;
- the number of jobs occupied by people in disadvantaged or graduate grades starting in 2017;
- the percentage allocated to the project budget for the procurement of equipment;
- the proposed activity (production, IT programming, creative industries, services, trade and other activities);
- date and time of enrollment in the program.
Although micro, small and medium enterprises are a real source of entrepreneurial skills, innovation and job creation, there are times when they face the difficulties of the market, especially in the project phase, when creating and developing the idea and the process of obtaining credits Or capital are tedious.
There are many people who have business ideas, but because of bureaucracy they are not willing to take on the risks of setting up a new business, so the SMART Development Association can advise you on how to get financing. Below I have prepared a form for a pre-analysis of the business you are going to start. If you are interested in consulting for StartUP Nation, completing this form is the first step:
For more information contact a consultant in Bucharest (0318241590) or in Galati (0336100008).